Online Desk: Natural ingredients and certain rules play a very important role in skin protection. Not only girls, boys can also benefit by following these beauty tips.
1. If you don’t get enough sleep, your skin will look pale, dull and dry. So you must sleep at least seven to eight hours every night. It is very important for your skin.
2. Water is an essential element for the body. So drink plenty of water. It will help keep your skin vibrant throughout the day.
3. Include vitamin rich foods in your diet. It affects your skin. Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins A and E in moderation. Avoid eating fatty and oily food, it can cause acne on your skin.
4. The best time to apply body lotion is after showering. Because at this time the skin absorbs the lotion easily.
5. Put ice in a glass of water and add honey, lemon and mint leaves to it and make syrup. Drink that water. It will increase the surprise of the skin.
6. The sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays burn the skin and increase the risk of screen cancer. So apply a sun cream 30 minutes before going out in the sun or a mixture of a little cucumber juice, a little glycerin and a little rose water before and after going out in the sun. Can, the mixture is beneficial for burnt skin and increases skin radiance.
7. A good quality screen moisturizer should be used at least once a day in the morning or at night to maintain the smoothness of the body.
8. Use sulfate free shampoo. Because sulfate roughens the hair and destroys the hair cuticle.
9. Always try to get a clean makeup brush. The risk of acne due to the attack of bacteria on the face will be reduced. Change the eyeliner and mascara at least three times a year or every 3/4 months.
10. Many people have dark circles under their eyes. Ink falls under the eyes due to excessive thinking, waking up at night. Apply cucumber or potato juice under the eyes before going to bed at night to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. Get up in the morning and wash it off.