Life Style Desk: Natural ingredients and certain rules play a very important role in skin protection. Not only girls, boys can also benefit by following these beauty tips.
1. If you don’t get enough sleep, your skin will look pale, dull and dry. So you must sleep at least seven to eight hours every night. It is very important for your skin.
2. Water is an essential element for the body. So drink plenty of water. It will help keep your skin vibrant throughout the day.
3. Include vitamin rich foods in your diet. It affects your skin. Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins A and E in moderation. Avoid eating fatty and oily food, it can cause acne on your skin.
4. The best time to apply body lotion is after showering. Because at this time the skin absorbs the lotion easily.
5. Put ice in a glass of water and add honey, lemon and mint leaves to it and make syrup. Drink that water. It will increase the glow of the skin.
6. The sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays burn the skin and increase the risk of screen cancer. So apply a sun cream 30 minutes before going out in the sun or a mixture of a little cucumber juice, a little glycerin and a little rose water before and after going out in the sun. Can, the mixture is beneficial for burnt skin and increases skin radiance.
7. A good quality screen moisturizer should be used at least once a day in the morning or at night to maintain the smoothness of the body.
8. Use sulfate free shampoo. Because sulfate roughens the hair and destroys the hair cuticle.
9. Always try to get a clean makeup brush. The risk of acne due to the attack of bacteria on the face will be reduced. Change the eyeliner and mascara at least three times a year or every 3/4 months.
10. Many people have dark circles under their eyes. Ink falls under the eyes due to excessive thinking, waking up at night. Apply cucumber or potato juice under the eyes before going to bed at night to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. Get up in the morning and wash it off.
Get to know the amazing tips for home makeup
If you are a woman then you can’t forget about makeup. Because female personality means beauty. Nowadays women are everywhere ready to present themselves beautifully. It would be wrong to talk only about women in this age men are not less in any way. Needless to say, they are also not behind in presenting themselves beautifully.
Beauty at home;
Beautiful skin and hair is everyone’s desire. But how to get beautiful skin and hair? Surely you don’t think that there are parlor or beauty products. Avoid these chemical products and rely on natural ingredients. Because chemical products will not only cost a lot of money but also cause serious damage to the skin. Natural materials have been valued everywhere since ancient times. It also has no side effects. But you are thinking how to do makeup with natural ingredients. Let’s know some wonderful tips for home makeup.
1. Avocado and Oatmeal Face Pack: Avocado is one of the best ingredients in skincare. Avocado is rich in vitamin “C” and vitamin “B”, fiber, minerals and antioxidants. Which makes the skin glowing. These ingredients keep dry skin moisturized. Trick:-
Mix together 1/2 cup of avocado, 2 tablespoons of honey, and 1/2 cup of oatmeal (you can also add apple cider vinegar if you like). Now apply the pack all over your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
2. Turmeric Face Pack:
Turmeric has no jury in home remedies. The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties present in turmeric are capable of removing harmful radicals from the skin. It not only keeps the skin clean but also makes the skin fair. Trick:-
Take 2 tablespoons of turmeric and 4 tablespoons of flour and mix it well (you can add a little honey if you want). Now apply this mixture all over the face and neck and wait for 15-20 minutes. When the pack is dry, wash it off with cold water. If used 2-3 times a week, the skin’s radiance is bound to return.
3. Aloe Vera for Glowing Skin:- Aloe Vera is the cure for all skin problems. It moisturizes the skin and gives a natural glow. Trick:
Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice, 1 tablespoon of milk, 1 tablespoon of honey and a pinch of turmeric together. Apply the mixture on the face and neck. After 20 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water.